2017년 3월 10일 금요일

How Can be IBO of ACN

I would like to teach you how to register for ACN IBO.

First, go to www.acnkr.co.kr or acninc.com
Please press the IBO registration button or start.

Then turn off the pop-up blocker. Blah blah blah #: #? Click the OK button. Below you will find the subscription terms. Please read the IBO registration button once more.

Terms and conditions appear. Read the Terms and I agree. You can either click on the box portion of the box or just press the agree button once at the bottom.

Then, go to the column of pushing the resident registration number to verify your identity.

Click the Authenticate button. There is a member information column. Please enter all necessary information.

I have my own authentication card, and I have a mobile phone authentication or a credit card authentication method.

You can rest assured that even if you do not have a credit card, you can check it out. Sometimes when I check my identity, I am SK. Do not panic.

It may be a subscriber to a flat phone. Ask 114 to ask where the carrier is. ★★ When you check the details of mobile phone authentication, you can see the divided into two menus.

If you select the menu on the right side, you can easily get certified without going through the new registration process.

When registering for the first time, I register as a CR pack, and the fee of 29,000 won is included. It's a bit complicated.

Please read the parentheses if you are interested. (CR Pack is based on March 2017 * Customer points If I can not make 100 points,

I can attract cell phone subscribers or attract consumers You will not be able to receive a certain amount of fees incurred at the time of the attraction and the fee fee incurred for each monthly fee.

VENEVITA, MAXIM DE PARIS (Maxim de Paris), and RUE K WAVE (kuwave), scheduled to be advertised on March 25th by Kim Woobin.

For more information, please contact Kakaotalk StrveKim.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기