2011년 7월 24일 일요일

My Feel, My think, My mind,My life,My happy

We are the world's best film will be directer.
Can not no stoppin 'us now.
Because, my parter is because you receive.

I am so very happy.
When you think to our shoot movies ...
We have taken the film to take on the world mean to imagine.
Is excited.
Someday meet you at the Academy Awards, ...?
There johny Depp, Angelina Jolly, Tom hanks too, ?:)

I imagine every day.
We the appearance of standing on ceremony of Academy .

Our five-part film is composed of a total.
The main character is Jake Gyllenhaal.
Great Amaging Lucky man :)

We like comic.
We love lovestory is very~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~much!  like a universal  :)
We interesting Space science and mathematics.

I like movies. I love movies.
Forrest Gump, Mission to Mars, etc.
I don't live without movie

We want  give the world to pleasere .
... With our movies. :)
Please tell world for us :)

We can ,certain
Also some good leadership.
Our joy and happiness of the film world, I would like to make a movie.

I would like to give people Hope~~~~!.
I would like to give bigger more Large Best [ [ Pleasure  ] ]~~~~!.

I'm happy
why? Movie is on the earth....
And We will become a GreatMaster of SFfilm
I love Everyone
We love the Earth.

http://blog.naver.com/kgbd3
kimskyload@gmail.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기